1. Registration for the 2021-2022 school year will be the week of February 16th. Students will receive a registration email to their school email account.
2. Teachers will review the registration process in 7th period on Wednesday, February 17th. Students are encouraged to discuss their elective options with their parents. Academic courses will be assigned based on current courses, grades, and test scores.
3. On Thursday, February 18th in 6th period, registration questions will be answered and students will have an opportunity to complete the online registration form in class, but may choose to complete it at home with their parents. Students will rank elective choices with the #1 elective choice being the course that’s most important to them, then will choose an additional 5 options in priority order.
4. Students will receive an email reply to their school email confirming their elective choices.
5. This online registration form will remain open until February 26th. Students and parents can make updates on this registration form through this date.
6. In May, students will receive a copy of their courses requested for the 2021-22 school year. Any requested changes must be submitted to the Student Service Office prior to the last day of school.