1. Students will attend all seven periods in one day. Registration for the 2018-2019 school year will be Tuesday, Feb 6 and completed forms will be due to the student’s first period teacher by Thursday, Feb 8.
2. Core teachers will provide recommendations for the
next level for each student.
3. Students will rank elective choices on their elective
sheets and obtain teacher signatures if necessary.
4. Students will receive a copy of their courses requested for the following school year in May. Any requested changes must be submitted to the Guidance Office prior to the last day of school.
Registration Forms (2018-2019 School Year)
- Class of 2019 Registration Sheet
- Class of 2020 Registration Sheet
- Class of 2021 Registration Sheet
- Class of 2022 Registration Sheet
- Academic Registration Guide
- Elective Course Descriptions
- Electives Course Registration Form
- Registration FAQs
For More information about graduation requirements per grade level and other course recommendations, refer to the following presentations.